Nick Garrett's Official Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

4 posters

Go down

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Empty HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Post  serendipity Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:56 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
santa rendeer

serendipity

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Empty Merry Christmas!

Post  sweetormiger Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:31 am

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Christmas47

Hugs,
sweetormiger
sweetormiger

Back to top Go down

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Empty Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Post  Daydreamer Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:07 am

Happy New Year Everyone! Hope you have all had a good start to the new year. Anyone know if Nick is planning anything interesting or exciting this year? There hasn't been any new news about him anywhere for a while now and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms! Laughing

Dee
XX

Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:55 am

Daydreamer wrote:Anyone know if Nick is planning anything interesting or exciting this year? There hasn't been any new news about him anywhere for a while now and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms! Laughing
Dee
XX

Nick's reprising his role of Scarpia in Opera Holland Park's production of Tosca - this time they are taking it to the Richmond Theatre. Nick is booked for 3 of the performances (back by popular demand Wink ) and I know a few of us are going to see him.

I've seen a couple of mentions of his name for classical performances in March, but not sure if they are actually him as they are for the same night but at different venues.Maybe if we get chance to see him in February, we can find out what he is up to? Smile
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down